Terms Of Service
Website Terms and Conditions between DiscJockeyHub.net and the User
This website is operated by DiscJockeyHub.net. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to DiscJockeyHub.net. DiscJockeyHub.net offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- DiscJockeyHub.net is a music site and community for use by working, performance DJs. The remixes contained on DiscJockeyHub.net are produced by professional DJs and music producers for the absolute purpose of enhancing a DJ’s live performance. You are merely paying for the Editing/ReMixing effort of the DJs and/or producers for the music tracks you already own and have obtained by legal means. By using this site, you certify that you are a working DJ and will use the material obtained on DiscJockeyHub.net for the sole purpose of enhancing your DJ performance and will NOT sell, resell, or redistribute any of the files acquired within this website. Furthermore, before purchasing any of the remixes on DiscJockeyHub.net, you certify that you own and have already legally acquired the original works contained within the remixed composition(s) respectively.
- Information on this site is provided on an “as is,” and “as available,” basis. DiscJockeyHub.net makes every effort to ensure but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on its website. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we are in best efforts to correct them.
- DiscJockeyHub.net may add, change, improve, or update the information of the website without notice. DiscJockeyHub.net reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no circumstances shall DiscJockeyHub.net be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from the use of this site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay. Use of this site is at User’s sole risk.
- Information contained in this website does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of DiscJockeyHub.net concerning the legal status of any country or territory or of its authorities.
- The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by DiscJockeyHub.net in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
- We make every effort to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. DiscJockeyHub.net accepts no responsibility with regards to such problems (failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of content, etc.) incurred as a result of using this site or any link to external sites.
- If this site contains message or communication facilities, the User shall not do any of the following: Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material; Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; Upload, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available unsolicited advertising of any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, “spam” or chain letters; etc. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that DiscJockeyHub.net is not liable for any conduct of any other User, including, but not limited to, the types of conduct listed above.
- This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from external websites. Hyperlinks to non- DiscJockeyHub.net Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibilities for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
- DiscJockeyHub.net reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to this site or any portion thereof without notice.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this website remains available to all users, this website employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.
- A link to the DiscJockeyHub.net website should not be used for the promotion of an organization or company, or of any commercial products or services.
- You agree with the fact that you are not able to use or to download audio materials from DiscJockeyHub.net if it is in conflict with the legislation of your country. DiscJockeyHub.net is unable to control all DiscJockeyHub.net users, therefore you are responsible for usage of the materials represented on the DiscJockeyHub.net website.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.